Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cleaning Up

These are my videos that I never had the chance to put on my blog that my mom says i should soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo here they are!




This is a new web series that we'll be posting (hopefully) monthly. It's silly so you might as well watch it! I just made this one and I would make a seperate post for it, but I'll just put it in with all of these




Friends and I made this for an English project last year and we got an A on it. It had to be anything related to greek gods.




This is a skit we did in our church 2 years ago. I'm the guy in the grey, Our youth pastor is the tall dude.




Actually i would be fine with no one watching this at all. This is another video project we did for English last year that we got an A- on.





This is a failed full throttle video we worked on for... pretty much no reason!

So there you have it! a bunch of videos that never really made it's own blog post (besides "This is the Title". I have a bunch more old videos but.... I might put those up later.

No comments: