Thursday, January 10, 2013

Banks and Bandcamp

Well here's the thing. I made a video for a bank competition where I would make a video based on saving money and stuff like that. Needless to say, it isn't very good obviously. That is my fault because I did not take it very seriously when I was writing my script and when I was filming so it kind of cuts off at the end there. OH WELL! There's always next time. I'm still going to make more videos and stuff so expect those to keep coming.

If you want to check out the video, it's right here:


I used some music that I got from www.bandcamp.com. That is a super phat site! All dose unknown artists and what not post their stuff and give it away either for free or a small price. There's some qual stuff on there so I would suggest you visit it! The songs I used are in the description of the video on the YouTube page.

All righty that's all I have for today! Chow! Show! Pow. EXPLOSIONS!

No comments: